Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Friends


Today I am grateful for friends. I have been lucky enough to gain a handful of really genuine friends who I am so blessed to have in my life. My mother is probably my best supporter and friend. She and I cannot go a day without talking. I miss her when her telephone is out of range. She understands me and life. I hope to have just as good of a relationship with Andrew and Elizabeth when they are grown as I do with my mother.

Andrew and Elizabeth have their friend Noah over this morning. Noah is so good for them. They play with the toys they aren't normally interested in, and get along so well. Andrew loves Noah because he is a boy. Elizabeth and Noah are pretty much inseparable when they are together. Noah tells everyone he is going to marry Elizabeth. At church, they hold hands on the way to Nursery, and have to sit by each other during snack time.

I wish I had a better picture of them together, but this will have to do. Elizabeth and Noah were Trick or Treating together on Halloween night. Noah was a cowboy.

No comments: