Sunday, May 30, 2010

Never Forget

There are some things that my children are saying and doing that I never want to forget.

When Andrew says Elizabeth, it sounds like Bi Biff. Or he will say sister.
When Elizabeth says her name, it comes out Isabeff
Andrew says his name pretty clear. He can count to ten, sing twinkle twinkle by himself, and has a good start at the alphabet.
Elizabeth can count to 20, and sings most of the letters of the alphabet. Her favorite song is popcorn popping.

Andrew is a Mommy's boy. Nighttime is still a big struggle for us. He has been waking up a 1 am and 5. He comes to bed with me at 5 and snuggles himself close to me. I know he won't do it forever, so I am trying to enjoy it.

Elizabeth is still taking an afternoon nap most days. It is wonderful. Andrew is sleeping about 2 1/2 hours in the afternoon.

No comments: